“I always use the Glamoriser Professional hairstyling products in my media, TV and salon work; they’re powerful, lightweight and easy to use. That’s why I recommend them to my clients and celebrities to deliver salon performance hair when styling at home. Enjoy!”
Richard Ward x Celebrity hairdresser
‘Auto-Curls motor tong: Clip, click & auto-curl’
Features and benefits:
Easy and safe way to create a head full of glamorous curls
- • Motorised Nano-Diamond Ceramic barrel to create beautiful curls.
- • 14 x fast heat settings 80°C to 210°C for every hair type.
- • Auto shut off.
- • 3m tangle-free cable.
In the box:
- • Heat resistant bag.
- • Full hand heat resistant glove.
- • Warranty leaflet with styling tips.
Easy to use:
- • UK/BS European plug adaptor.
- • Auto shut off energy saver.
- • Switch the tong on using the power button, the digital screen will light up blue.
- • Adjust the temperature using the + and – buttons. The temperature selected will flash until the tong has reached the selected temperature.
- • To rotate the tong to the left, press the left hand button. To rotate to the right, press the right hand button.
- • To reset the barrel back to its original position, press the reset button.
- • The tong will remember the last temperature selected when it is turned back on again.
- • Wait until the styler has fully cooled down before storing away.
How to Use
Step by step:
STEP 1: Use approximately 2cm sections of hair. Place the end of the hair firmly under the inside of the tong clip and hold the hair taut from the scalp.
STEP 2: Press and hold the motor button furthest away from your face and curl away from the face.
STEP 3: Follow the hair upwards as high as you want the curl to go, keeping the hair taut throughout, and release the motor button to stop the barrel rotating.
STEP 4: Hold the barrel in the hair for approximately 5 seconds.
STEP 5: Depress the tong clip and remove the tong down through the hair to release the curl. Allow hair to cool before styling.
(this will be the right button when doing the left side of your head and the left button when doing the right side of your head)
For tighter curls use smaller sections and a higher heat setting. Lower temperatures and wider sections are best for looser curls and waves.