Decleor - NEROLI BIGARADE LIGHT DAY CREAM

More Views

Decleor - NEROLI BIGARADE LIGHT DAY CREAM
£46.00

Availability: In stock

MOISTURISER FOR DEHYRATED SKIN

98% natural-origin light cream for hydration and anti-pollution.
Description

Details

The Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream is formulated with 98% natural-origin ingredients for 3 main actions: The skin feels fresh, plumped and smoothed. Note: French name on pack: Creme Legere Neroli Bigarade Tested under dermatological control. Suitable for sensitive skin. The remaining 2% of ingredients ensures the preservation and texture of the formula.
Additional Information

Additional Information

Brand Decleor
ingredients No
how to use No
Reviews